I say go for it! I got my septum pierced 3 years ago and I love it :) I don’t have my tongue or belly button pierced but I do have other piercings. I’d say my septum was my least painful one. On a scale from 1 to 10 I’d say maybe a 5 lol it is a little hard to get used to. It does stink at first…mine doesn’t anymore. Just keep it clean. From time to time mine makes my nose tickle..it’s kind of annoying..it makes me sneeze lol OTHER THAN THAT it’s one of my favorite piercings. I think I covered everything. Feel free to message me if you have other questions about it
Inner Peace Seeker.
Professional Cake Decorator.
Co-Owner of Apron Strings Dessert Boutique.
I bet you’re cute…cute ppl say shit like that ☺️ thanks SugarFoot
I don’t talk a lot. I’m pretty reserved for the most part. Quiet & private. But at the same time I can be very open. I don’t mind sharing my views or experiences with people. I’ll lay it all out on the table with no problem. I rarely have the opportunity to express myself in that sort of way though. Maybe I need to be more vocal..? My honesty can be beneficial for some..& I enjoy the thought of that.
My room is giving me bad vibes. Horrible horrible vibes. There are clothes everywhere..complete & utter chaos. I can’t keep living like this. •,•
OPERATION: StopBeingAFuckingPig! will be in full effect after work.
1. Stop comparing yourself to others.
2. Stop putting yourself down, and attacking yourself with your own thoughts and words.
3. Don’t reject compliments. Instead of automatically brushing them off, recognise that what has been said is true.
4. Deliberately affirm yourself throughout the day with positive statements like “I am a valuable person; I am unique and have talents and gifts; I am likeable and loveable.”
5. Surround yourself with positive people who can see, and affirm, your worth and value. At the same time, avoid critical and negative people who get a kick out of putting others down.
Being an artist sucks. I’m never satisfied with my work. I hate that picture already, man. It might be some of my best work, but I hate it. I wonder do people that are like super great feel this way.
I feel like this all the freaking time. I always walk away feeling like I could’ve done something differently or think about small things I could’ve done to improve it. Cakes are hard. You can’t really “erase” mistakes…especially if you’re carving. Knowing you would have to start all over again is nerve wracking 😞